Sports in the US is really something special. Friday the 12th of November, Sara, Pernille, Jasper, Steffen, Bertel and I went to a hockey game with Pernille's hostfamily. It was a local team, the Everett Silvertips, playing in the WHL, Western Hockey League, and they were all between the age of 16 and 20. The stadium was huge, with a capacity of 10000 people. It was a great game, and even though the Silvertips were the underdogs they won 5-2. The atmosphere was amazing, even without the stadium being completely filled.
During games, whether it's hockey, football or baseball, a lot of stuff is going on. For instance, in hockey, when a player scores a hat-trick everybody wearing a hat throws their hat on to the field. It was great!
I love it that you mentioned how there is always something going on!! LOL My first soccer game with FCM, I told Mads it was boring...... because I was used to the American way of sports! LOL
SvarSlet