søndag den 19. september 2010

Almost there...

12 days, seriously, 12 DAYS!!!

I really can't believe it. The only thing keeping me from jumping up and down all the time, is all the papers and long hours in school... I just hope the 2 months in Seattle will make up for all the lost freetime, who am I kidding; I KNOW it will!

I'm so beyond excited to go, and actually not that nervous ...yet.

The only thing is, I can't help but fearing, I'm going to compare these two months in Seattle to the 11 months in Lincoln, which is not really fair. That's why I absolutely love my new host family (even though I know nothing about her); she's a single woman, living really close to the school, whereas my Lincanian (?) family was a big family with a mom, a dad, an older sister, and a little brother, and we lived 20 minutes from school.
It's definitely going to be easier to separate these two experiences now - which is great, since they're going to be totally different!

FREAKING 12 DAYS!!!!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Woo hoo!!
    However I am not sure that you should let your mom see this blog because the name of it MIGHT freak her out!

    Looking forward to reading about all your adventures!

    SvarSlet
  2. Kære Emma
    Rigtig godt at læse at du har det godt. Vi glæder os meget til at høre mere... hilsen din far

    SvarSlet